Click on a type of lamp :
LampsFloor LightsWall LightsCeiling LightsOutdoors
Recommendations for the interior :
- Lounge / dining room : One central light required over dining table.
- Living room area : wall lights, table lamps or floor lamps.
- Bedrooms : One or two reading lights and two wall lights for atmospheric lighting or one central light if the wardrobes are not lit.
- Children’s room : One central light required, one reading light at head of bed and one desk lamp lighting from the left.
- Kitchen : One central light required for strong general illumination plus one or more wall lights above work surfaces.
- Bathroom: One central light essential and one wall light on each side of mirror.
Recommendations for the exterior :
Good outside lighting also provides security.
Two lights at opposite corners are sufficient in principle.
These should be operated by REMOTE SWITCHES at the following points : gate, front door, main bedroom, secondary doors, garage and back door. The beam of optical glass lighting can be adjusted to suit the slope of the terrain. An optional shield also allows you to alter the width of the beam, and to mask or light certain surfaces as necessary.
To achieve ideal illumination, it is necessary to draw up the lighting plan at the same time as the building plans ; subsequent modifications always require costly alterations.